Are Orbeez Guns Dangerous? The Potential Dangers of Squishy Bullets!
Are Orbeez Guns Dangerous? That is the question on many parents’ minds since these squishy bullets have become so popular in recent months. Orbeez guns are made of water and polymer beads, which makes them soft and squishy.
They are marketed as safe toys for kids, but some parents are concerned about the potential dangers of these toys. In this article, we will take a closer look at the potential dangers of Orbeez guns and what you can do to keep your kids safe.
What is an Orbeez Gun?
Before we dive into the potential dangers of Orbeez guns, let’s first take a look at what they are. Orbeez guns are made of water and polymer beads. The beads are soft and squishy, which makes them safe for kids to play with.
Orbeez guns come in different shapes and sizes, but they all work in the same way. The Orbeez gun shoots out the beads, which bounce off of surfaces and hit targets.
Some Orbeez guns even come with a built-in water reservoir, so you can keep the beads moist and squishy. The Orbeez gun is a safe toy for kids, but there are some potential dangers that you should be aware of.
Are Orbeez Guns Safe?
Generally speaking, Orbeez guns are safe for kids. These are soft, squishy bullets that are not going to cause any serious injuries. These Orbeez guns are safe for kids above 3 years old.
However, there are some potential dangers that you should be aware of. If your child is playing with an Orbeez gun, make sure to supervise them.
If the Orbeez gun is not used properly, it can shoot the beads at high speeds. This can cause bruising or even eye injuries. It is important to make sure that your kids are using the Orbeez gun safely.
Are Orbeez Guns Dangerous?
Are Orbeez guns dangerous? There is no simple answer! While Orbeez guns are safe for kids, there are some potential dangers that you should be aware of.
- The most common danger is choking. If a child swallows the beads, they could choke on them. If you have kids who are Orbeez gun enthusiasts, be sure to supervise them closely and make sure they don’t put the beads in their mouths.
- Another potential danger of Orbeez guns is an eye injury or skin bruises. The beads can bounce off of surfaces and hit someone in the eye. If this happens, it could cause serious damage to the eye. To avoid this, make sure to wear safety goggles when using an Orbeez gun.
- Orbeez guns are also a potential slip and fall hazard. If you are not careful, you could slip on the beads and fall. To avoid this, be sure to clean up the beads after each use.
- Some of the other potential dangers of Orbeez guns include Allergic reactions. If you are allergic to latex, you could have a reaction to the beads. Bacteria growth. If the beads are not cleaned properly, they can become a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Mold growth is another issue. If the beads are stored in a moist environment, they can grow mold. As you can see, there are some potential dangers of Orbeez guns.
However, these dangers can be avoided if you use the Orbeez gun safely and take proper care of it.
That was all about are Orbeez guns dangerous or not. We hope that this article has helped you to understand the potential dangers of these squishy bullets. If you have any doubts feel free to reach out to us through the comments. Orbeez Gun team will be happy to help.